- URGENT! Update your Apple Device Immediately!
- Email Scam - WhatsApp Voicemail Message
- Is Your WIFI Safe?
- Phone Scam: "We've found a problem on your computer."
- Obama Asks FCC to classify Internet as Public Utility
- Apple releases Bash update to plug Shellshock security flaw
- iPhone 6 Bendgate: Overblown according to Consumer Reports
- Google takes one step closer to becoming Big Brother
Apple Releases OS X Mavericks 10.9.4 with fixes for Wi-Fi, wake from sleep
As Mac users await this fall's launch of OS X Yosemite, Apple's current Mac operating system received a minor update on Monday, with OS X Mavericks 10.9.4 fixing minor bugs related to Wi-Fi and wake from sleep.
OS X 10.9.4 is now available to download through Software Update on the Mac App Store. Apple has said the update is recommended for all users of the Mavericks operating system, and it improves the stability, compatibility and security of Mac systems.
Specifically, the update is said to fix an issue that could prevent some Macs from automatically connecting to known Wi-Fi networks. The update also improves the reliability of wake from sleep.
In addition, the new software update also includes Safari 7.0.5, the latest version of Apple's desktop Web browser.