- URGENT! Update your Apple Device Immediately!
- Email Scam - WhatsApp Voicemail Message
- Is Your WIFI Safe?
- Phone Scam: "We've found a problem on your computer."
- Obama Asks FCC to classify Internet as Public Utility
- Apple releases Bash update to plug Shellshock security flaw
- iPhone 6 Bendgate: Overblown according to Consumer Reports
- Google takes one step closer to becoming Big Brother
ebay Hacked. Change your password IMMEDIATELY!
On May 21, 2014 eBay revealed that their site was hacked and customers need to change their passwords. However, in the opinion of many, they are not notifiying customers in a responsible manner. There has been no email sent to customers warning them. According to CNN.com, "eBay posted a prominent notice on its homepage. But that's only obvious to someone who happens to visit the website Thursday."
However, at the time this article was written, we at TechnoMinds have not been able to find that notice on ebay.com or ebay.ca.