- URGENT! Update your Apple Device Immediately!
- Email Scam - WhatsApp Voicemail Message
- Is Your WIFI Safe?
- Phone Scam: "We've found a problem on your computer."
- Obama Asks FCC to classify Internet as Public Utility
- Apple releases Bash update to plug Shellshock security flaw
- iPhone 6 Bendgate: Overblown according to Consumer Reports
- Google takes one step closer to becoming Big Brother
How to Fix the Annoying "Cellular Data is Turned Off for Podcasts" alert.
There is an apparent bug in iOS7 that will cause you to get an unwanted alert in the Podcast app. The alert, Cellular Data is Turned Off for 'Podcasts.' You can turn on cellular data for this app in Settings.
If you want to use cellular data for Podcasts or maybe you don't and you keep getting this error after turning it off or on in Settings, then read below.
The problem is that there are two different places for this cellular data setting for Podcasts. They both need to be in harmony, otherwise you will get this alert. In our opinion this is a bug with iOS7.
In Settings, choose "Cellular."
Scroll down to the section "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" section and change the Podcast to On or Off, depending on what you want.
Next, go back out to Settings and scroll down. Look for the Podcasts preferences.
Lastly, make sure the setting is the same as you set it in the previous section.