- URGENT! Update your Apple Device Immediately!
- Email Scam - WhatsApp Voicemail Message
- Is Your WIFI Safe?
- Phone Scam: "We've found a problem on your computer."
- Obama Asks FCC to classify Internet as Public Utility
- Apple releases Bash update to plug Shellshock security flaw
- iPhone 6 Bendgate: Overblown according to Consumer Reports
- Google takes one step closer to becoming Big Brother
Improve your chances of recovering a lost phone by enabling 'Send Last Location' in iOS 8.
There is a new feature in iOS 8 that can greatly improve your chances of recovering a lost iPhone. It is called "Send Last Location."
This new feature will automatically send the iOS device's last known location to Apple when the battery becomes critically low. The benefit of this is that when the battery does drain completely, it will help the owner find their device before it dissappears and the location is not known.
It is very easy to enable this setting. Simply open Settings in iOS 8, select iCloud, and then Find My iPhone. The location of the device can be accessed by logging into iCloud.com or using the Find My iPhone application provided by Apple.