- URGENT! Update your Apple Device Immediately!
- Email Scam - WhatsApp Voicemail Message
- Is Your WIFI Safe?
- Phone Scam: "We've found a problem on your computer."
- Obama Asks FCC to classify Internet as Public Utility
- Apple releases Bash update to plug Shellshock security flaw
- iPhone 6 Bendgate: Overblown according to Consumer Reports
- Google takes one step closer to becoming Big Brother
Make a secure password
Here are some tips on creating a secure password.
- Make it longer than 8 characters.
- Randomize. don't use words or names.
- If you do use words, misspell them.
- Use a combination of upper case, lower case, numbers and characters. For example: Yx0p2B;c,_]}
- Don't use the same password for multiple accounts.
- Use an app or tool to create random passwords.
- Keep all of your passwords in a secure place. That means not on stickies attached to your monitor.
Please contact TechnoMinds if you need assistance with strategies on creating and managing passwords.