Make a secure password
Here are some tips on creating a secure password.
- Make it longer than 8 characters.
- Randomize. don't use words or names.
- If you do use words, misspell them.
- Use a combination of upper case, lower case, numbers and characters. For example: Yx0p2B;c,_]}
- Don't use the same password for multiple accounts.
- Use an app or tool to create random passwords.
- Keep all of your passwords in a secure place. That means not on stickies attached to your monitor.
Please contact TechnoMinds if you need assistance with strategies on creating and managing passwords.